Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 22407 area. We have over 4,000 STD testing locations with many in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area to meet your STD testing needs. Our process is not only fast, it has been thoroughly analyzed by diagnostic specialists.
Our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a update about your status while you're waiting for your results. Our test recommendation tool can assist you with figuring out what testing you need. All of our test centers are located conveniently around Fredericksburg.
Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all test centers in your area. Our centers conduct tests for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know. We use our facilities also and have created a testing system that treats you just like we want to be treated.
STD Rate for Fredericksburg, Virginia
If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are taking a chance with your sexual health. Annual reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Virginia with data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Fredericksburg.
- 1,652 new HIV infections occurred among Virginia women from 2008-2011.
- Virginians had syphilis at a rate of 3.5 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- Norfolk City was home to the highest number of Virginians living with HIV at the end of 2010.
Don't delay any further, get STD tested today. Many STDs are asymptomatic. Residents of Virginia face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. Some STDs are incurable, life-long afflictions. In Virginia, one quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Different diseases can only be detected by certain tests.