Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Fredericksburg, Virginia can prescribe medication to treat your condition. You won't be poked or prodded when you test with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs. If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Fredericksburg, Virginia are ready to refer you to a specialist.
The same tests that are provided in hospitals are what our testing centers use. Our blog, Exposed, is updated often to offer you a resource for enlightening yourself on STD issues. Having a doctor monitor the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety.
The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. With many testing locations in the 22401 area, it is easy to get STD testing. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood with rapid results. STDcheck.com makes Fredericksburg STD testing simple.
STI Data for Fredericksburg, Virginia
Everyone in Virginia is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Fredericksburg, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- Of the Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 5,480 were women.
- As of 2011, there were over 20,700 people living with HIV in Virginia.
- Hispanic/Latino residents of Virginia accounted for 523 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
- 1,879 Virginia men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, Virginia ranked #14 for new HIV diagnoses in the United States.
Some STIs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.