Local STD Testing Centers
Our doctors in Franklin, Wisconsin can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD. Our Franklin, Wisconsin physicians are authorized to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. When you visit our STD testing labs, you're in and out quickly because you only give a small blood or urine sample.
Use our blog to keep up with STD advances and issues. Take the very same tests you'd get at a doctor's office with the convenience of our online STD testing system. Place your trust in our physician-supervised testing.
Begin by searching for the closest testing centers on our website. Because our lab screens for other conditions also, no one will know why you are there. We created our testing process to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Franklin, Wisconsin
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics.
- As of 2010, 5,047 people were living with an HIV diagnosis in Wisconsin.
- It is against the law in Wisconsin to knowingly transmit HIV.
- Wisconsin ranked 43rd in the US for the 2010 rate of people living with HIV per 100,000.
- 75.1% of all men living with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- There were 1.072 new HIV diagnoses in Wisconsin between 2008 and 2011.
Testing with STDcheck.com is very fast - you will be done in less than 5 minutes, we guarantee it.