Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Framingham, Massachusetts means we can provide the fastest STD treatment possible. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we made sure all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test. Get targeted STD treatment and care from a specialist that our doctors refer you to if your Framingham, Massachusetts STD testing comes back positive.
Make figuring out what tests you should take simple with our online test recommendation tool. Go to any of the test facilities we have conveniently located near Framingham. Put your mind at ease with a status update from any of our health specialists while you're waiting your test results.
Late stage syphilis , if undiagnosed and treated, can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in one to two days in the 01702 area. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections are the most commonly reported STDs in United States, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to screen for both diseases at the same time. At STDcheck.com, we use the most advanced Framingham STD testing available.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Framingham, Massachusetts
You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Framingham STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Massachusetts, you are at risk for contracting an STD.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of HIV-related deaths was 1.6 for every 100,000 people.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
- In 2010, the estimated rate of American Indians living in Massachusetts with HIV is 164.8 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 319.7 chlamydia infections per 100,000 people.
Over 25% of those with STIs are not aware of their conditions and could be spreading the diseases without knowing it.