Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing centers includes many locations in the Foxboro, Massachusetts area. Test the same day you order your testing package at any of our 02035 testing centers. Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process.
Our weekly-updated blog, Exposed, is an incomparable resource for staying up to date on the issues presently surrounding STD testing and treatment. The presence of a doctor to oversee your testing procedure is what ensures the high quality and safety of our tests. Our testing is the exact same as what is used by healthcare centers and doctors.
Your STI test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or medical records.
Foxboro, Massachusetts STI Statistics
STD infection rates escalate every year in Massachusetts. Learn your STD status by getting tested in Foxboro.
- In Massachusetts, the percentage of adults diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of first HIV diagnoses in 2010 was 34.1%.
- In 2010, the estimated rate of American Indians living in Massachusetts with HIV is 164.8 per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
- In 2011, bi-racial Massachusetts residents had an estimated rate of 19.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, the total number of AIDS related deaths in Massachusetts was 334.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs multiplies with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.