Same-Day STD Testing
We are offering the only complete STD testing 10-test panel that detects Hepatitis A. We will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
The many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very easy purchasing process. Our STD tests are just as reliable as what you might get in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what protects your private information, and we abide by it.
Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurer placed on your permanent records. We send your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Fountain Hills, Arizona
The federal government and the Arizona department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Fountain Hills annually
Getting educated about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 29,251 cases of Chlamydia were reported 2011
- For every 100,000 19-24 year-olds, 12,492.6 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- Hispanics make up 25.4% of all new HIV cases in 2011
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
Prophylactics are important to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.