Local STD Testing Centers
All of our 76107 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services. Testing with STDcheck.com is effortless with our expert-vetted testing process. Fort Worth, Texas STD testing is convenient with 4,000 nationwide testing locations.
Don't waste your money on other STD test packages that don't include ALL of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you need to cancel your testing for any reason, do it before visiting our test center and you'll get a refund back within 1-2 days. Have STD lingo explained with our simple glossary of terms.
The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. STDcheck.com makes Fort Worth STD testing easy. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood with quick results. With many locations in the 76107 area, it is easy to get STD testing.
STD Data for Fort Worth, Texas
The federal government at the state of Texas collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Fort Worth. The easiest way to protect yourself from the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
Being a Texas resident makes it important that you get regular testing. Many common sexually transmitted diseases do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.