Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Fort Worth, Texas if your STD test comes back positive. We use simple STD tests that screen a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. Our physicians in Fort Worth, Texas may be able to prescribe medication for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible.
Our counselors are available to answer any of your STD-related questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Our encrypted checkout process is totally safe and secure. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our site.
Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 76137 area, no testing service has a more advanced Fort Worth STD testing. Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests through STDcheck.com is quick with our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Fort Worth, Texas
Taking an STD test is the only way to know for sure if you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Fort Worth each year.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
STDcheck.com is trusted by Fort Worth Texas residents for the quality of our services and 1-2 days test results.