Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Buy your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 76132. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
All of our comprehensive STD testing incorporates screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 24 to 48 hours if you cancel before visiting our test center. If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start.
At STDcheck.com, we have the most advanced Fort Worth STD testing available today. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" for syphilis testing in the 76132 area. We have the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that looks for both infections in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test.
STD Rate for Fort Worth, Texas
The Fort Worth area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
Different STDs require different medications. Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Fort Worth. Over half Texas adults aged 18 to 44 years old have never been tested for an STD other than HIV/AIDS.