Online STD Testing Service
Electing to get screened is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is quick and can be completed during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly.
Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to maintain control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service. We have the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our test centers is always carried out under the supervision of a doctor for your safety.
STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 76135 area. In Fort Worth, Texas, you have the option to test for most sexually transmitted diseases as quickly as possible. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available and you do not need appointments and can be taken same day you complete the order.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Fort Worth, Texas
All Fort Worth residents should test for sexually transmitted diseases periodically to maintain control of their sexual health. Catching a sexually transmitted disease in Texas is a real threat.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
Half of all adults in America will contract an STD during their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the US, affecting millions every year.