Rapid Private STD testing Centers
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to protect your privacy. We are the only online provider of STD testing with a STD test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A. There are no awkward questions when you choose to test with us.
Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test centers around Fort Worth. Don't go insane waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime. Even if you aren't sure exactly what you should be tested for, our test recommender tool can help.
We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are sent to you by email promptly. Test results, once available are available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Fort Worth, Texas
The only surefire way to learn your STD status is with an STD test. Fort Worth STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
Testing for sexually transmitted diseases is important for residents of Texas, especially for those that are sexually active. We believe that to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Texas test locations. Most people infected with STDs are totally unaware that they are and spread them without knowing. Testing for common STIs, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases.