Fast Local STD testing Centers
While other testing services charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. To safeguard your security, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. We designed our testing process to skip awkward personal questions.
Having a physician oversee the testing process means we can ensure your safety. The same tests that are provided in hospitals are what our test centers use. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly to offer you a resource for enlightening yourself on STD issues.
You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will email you to let you know your test results. Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Fort Wayne, Indiana
To maintain control of your sexual health at all times, you must take STD tests frequently. If you live in the Fort Wayne area, there are reports published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of STDs in your area.
- The death rate for people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was highest for white people.
- The number of HIV cases among children born to HIV positive mothers in Indiana increased from 2010 to 2011.
- There a 5,514 people living with Hepatitis C in Indiana.
- In 2011, a total of 2,148 people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in another state moved to Indiana.
- Black men carried a higher risk of heterosexual transmission resulting in a new HIV diagnosis in Indiana as of 2011.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country, affecting millions each year. At least half of all adults in America will have an STD in their lifetime.