Local Private STD Testing
Since we consider hepatitis A testing paramount, we include it with our comphrehensive test panel. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we do not ask questions. For confidentiality reasons, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Our blog is full of valuable and informative articles about STDs. Your testing will always be done under the supervision of a physician at our labs. Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and doctor's office, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results.
Your zip code is the key to finding a center close to you on our website. Because out labs alsotest for other conditions not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. We designed our system to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Our system is consumer-friendly.
Fort Wayne, Indiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
STD rates in Indiana have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Fort Wayne is the only way to get certainty about your STD status.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection in the Indianapolis Metro Area in 2011 was 286 per 100,000.
- In 2010, the highest rate of new HIV diagnosis was among 25-29 year old males.
- Reported cases of chlamydia in Indiana were up by about 5,000 from 2010 to 2011.
- Most people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana were concentrated in urban centers in 2011.
- In 2011, the rate of new HIV diagnosis among blacks in Indiana was almost 3 times that of Hispanics.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.