Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Purchace your STD tests now and no additional paperwork is required. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less. STD testing at one of our test centers in the 32548 area is easier than going to a doctor's office.
As long as you cancel your testing before visiting our test facility, your money will be returned within 24 to 48 hours. Get the most for your money when you buy our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With our glossary of STD terms, we give you a way to educate yourself.
Our labs test for many conditions and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest centers to you.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Data from the health department of Florida is published every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Fort Walton Beach. If you don't have the truth about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't protecting yourself from contracting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million Americans testing positive for STDs, it is easy to get infected.