Fast Local STD testing Centers
We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions. Our exclusive comprehensive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. Order your STD test today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
By deciding to test with us, you are using to the same labs where the hospitals in your area have their tests processed. Decide to pay your STD testing with credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts for the simplest, quickest checkout. We adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule to offer the highest level of information security.
Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. All test results are available immediately by email. Test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Fort Walton Beach area. STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual wellbeing.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Don't be another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact.