Same-Day STD Testing
Our testing labs throughout the nation meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 33908 with competitively priced testing packages. Our testing method is uncomplicated and can be done in minutes.
Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the testing system ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code.
Fort Myers, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information. Every year, the Florida health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Fort Myers.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
In the United States, nearly all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is best to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.