Low-Cost STD testing Centers
If you are positive for an STD in Fort Myers, Florida, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Fort Myers, Florida may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment.
We provide the kind of experience that our customers love to write reviews and testimonials about on our site. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your STD questions. Our checkout process is completely safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption.
To locate the closest lab to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about. We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Fort Myers, Florida
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Fort Myers area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual health with periodic STD testing.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
About a fourth of all people with STDs are unaware that they are positive. Many STDs can be contracted more than once. Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now.