Confidential STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. You don't need to be examined by a physician to test for STDs in the 75028 area using our service. We guarantee fast test because you will not need to complete additional paperwork when you visit the test center.
Test under the management of a doctor at our labs. Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in clinics.
We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other infections, not just STDs. Get moving by searching for nearby testing center on our website today. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we created them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience.
Flowermound, Texas STI Data
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Texas with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Flowermound. Take charge of your sexual wellbeing by educating yourself about sexually transmitted diseases today.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).