Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. What differentiates us from other testing companies is we do not need extra paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 75028 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office.
Get your money back if you need to as long as you cancel before visiting one of our testing centers. Don't pay too much to test for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases when we test for all of them for one low price. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn about the phrases used when talking about STDs.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 75028 area. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Flower Mound STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours.
Flower Mound, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by STDs in Flower Mound. Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
out of every 2 adults in Texas will get}be infected with an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with at risk- get tested today. ! Millions of Americans get a sexually transmitted disease every year.