Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our service simplifies 35630 STD testing by allowing you to skip the physician's visit. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our local testing centers do not need extra paperwork when you arrive.
Have your testing supervised by health care professional every time you test with us. Get educated about advances in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or clinic, but in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel screens for both diseases in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. We have the most sophisticated Florence STD testing. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Florence, Alabama
To maintain control of your sexual health at all times, you should take STD tests often. If you live in the Florence area, there are reports published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of sexually transmitted diseases in your area.
- 71.3% of men in Alabama who were living with a positive HIV diagnosis in 2010 contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2011, black females made up 19% of all newly diagnosed HIV infections in Alabama.
- In 2010, a black male was 5.1 times more likely to be living with HIV than a white male.
- Between 2009 and 2012, the number of reported cases of gonorrhea has increased steadily.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
Do not play with your happiness by refusing to get tested for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.