Local Same-Day STD Testing
With many CLIA-certified local test laboratories, there are many in your area. All of our STD testing packages are economically priced for the best value in the 48532 area. Our online testing method is straightforward and quick.
Check the website for client reviews and testimonials. Speak to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered night or day. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure.
We designed our testing system to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Because our laboratories test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. Locating the nearest location to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Flint, Michigan
Don't take chances with your sexual health by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The health department of Michigan and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Flint annually.
- Michigan authorities report that 79 people died from HIV in 2012
- As of October 2012, 4,039 Black females were diagnosed with HIV in Michigan.
- Through October 2012, 47% or 12,399 men contracted HIV through male to male (MSM) sex in Michigan
- Reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia have been steadily increasing in Michigan since 2006.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 270 new stage 3 (AIDS) HIV infections
Most STDs can be caught more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Michigan, prevention is vital. Research show that 25% of adults in Flint have been diagnosed with an STD.