Rapid Private STD testing Centers
If you need STD testing in 32205, our service provides the most competitively priced choices. For the most accurate testing results, our laboratories are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. We guarantee that our testing process is simple.
128-bit encryption ensures the security of our checkout process. Read reviews and testimonials from past clients to see how satisfied you'll be after you test with us. Counselors are always on standby to answer your questions about STD testing.
When it comes time for you to test for STis in the 32205 area, we have the most advanced Jacksonville STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed results available in 24-48 hours. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine.
Jacksonville, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
STD testing is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health. Information about STD rates in Jacksonville is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
Florida STD testing is the best thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we ensure your confidentiality and safety and ensure that all of our tests are FDA-approved / cleared.