Rapid STD Testing
All of our STD tests need a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any complicated medical procedures. If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Federal Way, Washington for your treatment. We offer the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in Federal Way, Washington with our nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain diseases.
We use the same labs the hospitals in your area do. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can choose how to pay. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which keeps your personal information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it.
Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved / cleared Federal Way STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 98003 area is the industry gold standard.
Federal Way, Washington STD Information
Rates of infection are just one of the types of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Federal Way each year. STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health regimen.
- There were 617 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 35 to 44 between 2008 and 2011.
- 1,984 Washingtonians aged 55 and up were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- Asians accounted for 311 of all Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.