Rapid Private STD testing Centers
What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic specialists. Our 28304 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it. Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation make North Carolina STD testing easy with many locations throughout Fayetteville.
We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is secure with 128 bit encryption. Read customer review and testimonials on our website.
Your test results are secure with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. We will send you an email to let you know your test results. You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Fayetteville, North Carolina
Getting informed about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the North Carolina department of health gather data and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Fayetteville every year
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- Of the 2,670 HIV-positive people in Wake County in 2010, 1,590 were Black.
Some STIs do not show symptoms. Staying STD free in North Carolina requires getting tested yearly. We offer affordable, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in North Carolina.