Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our doctors licensed to prescribe medication in Fayetteville, Georgia, so you can get rapid treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If your results are positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Fayetteville, Georgia for treatment. All of our STD tests need only a small blood or urine sample.
We protect our payment process with 128-bit encryption. We make counselors available to you 24/7 by phone. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website.
We give you the most advanced chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. In our quest to make sure you get the best Fayetteville STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 30214 area.
STD Information for Fayetteville, Georgia
Taking an STD test is the only way to know for sure if you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Fayetteville every year.
- 9% of all HIV transmission in Georgia in 2010 was due to drug injection use.
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
- Georgia was ranked 6th in the US for gonorrhea infection in 2011.
- 33% of newly diagnosed Georgia HIV infections in 2010 were diagnosed within one year of infection.
- ***22,135 youths aged 15-19 reported having sexually transmitted diseases in Georgia
John K, in Fayetteville, Georgia just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the best decisions of his life.