Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our 30214 test centers don't require a doctor examinations for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our test sites and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not need extra paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that screens for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 1-2 days. We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and therapy, so we created a glossary of terms on our website.
We are the only online STD testing company that offers only FDA-approved tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In Georgia STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are known as twin infections, that is why we offer the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both STDs.
Fayetteville, Georgia STD Rate
Thanks to the federal government and the Georgia department of health, facts and figures is available about Fayetteville STD infection rates. Put your sexual well being first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- 8.1 out of every 100,000 Georgians tested positive for syphilis infection in Georgia in 2010.
- Total funding by the US Government for HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2011 was $137,003,953.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
- In 2011, Georgia ranked 6th among southeastern states in chlamydia infection.
- 488 adults died from HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2008.
STDs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.