Convenient STD Testing
Get tested for STDs at any of our Fayetteville, Arkansas locations or 4,000+ nationwide testing centers. Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists. Our same-day 72703 STD testing can't be beat.
With the reviews and testimonials left by our customers, you can get a picture of our service. With counselors standing by 24/7, you can get answers to your questions about STD anytime. You payment process is completely secure with 128-bit encryption at all times.
Your test results are safe with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer. You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will email you to let you know your test results.
STI Infections Rate for Fayetteville, Arkansas
The federal government and the Arkansas department of health gather information and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Fayetteville every year
Being informed about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 106 males had primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Arkansas ranked 7th for chlamydia infections in the U.S. per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Jefferson County had the second-highest number of gonorrhea infections in Arkansas in 2011 with 465.
- 1,996 cases of gonorrhea were found in males in 2011.
- In 2011, the highest number of HIV cases in Arkansas were reported among 20 to 29 year olds.
You do not need an appointment to get STD tests today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.