Convenient STD Testing
No other service offers a greater value for STD testing in the 44126 area. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure they meet all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. Our testing process is simple and is quick to complete.
By checking our blog, Exposed, you get access to the latest information about STD topics. A licensed doctor will always manage your screening process for your safety. Our labs use identical testing as what hospitals and healthcare professionals do.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we designed our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Our labs screen for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there. Enter your zip code on our website to search for locations in your neighborhood.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Fairview Park, Ohio
Every single year, the health department of Ohio and the federal government collect and discloses rates of STD and HIV and their spread in Fairview Park. Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
All of our local test locations nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known doctors in your area.