Online STD Testing Service
Choose the easiest testing option: our STD tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Everett, Washington physicians. You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in Everett, Washington.
The reviews and testimonials on our site are from past clients. If you have questions about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. Online payment is secured by 128-bit encryption.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis we offer in the 98201 area is the industry gold standard. At STDcheck.com, we offer only FDA-approved / cleared Everett STD tests and we are the only company to do so.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Everett, Washington
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Washington is reported each year with infection categories and transmission rates for Everett.
- In 2010, the ratio of black women living with HIV in Washington to white women was 18.4:1.
- Washington ranked 37th out of 50 states by population for gonorrhea in 2010.
- IV drug use accounted for 516 cases of HIV among Washington men living with the virus in 2010.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Pierce County had the third-highest rate of HIV diagnoses in Washington with 148 infections in 2010.
Some people currently have an STD and don't know it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the nation will contract an STD during their lifetime.