Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in Eugene, Oregon. You're in and out of our testing centers fast because you only have to submit a small blood or urine sample Getting treatment for an STD in Eugene, Oregon is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our doctors.
Each of the most commonly occurring sexually transmitted diseases are covered when you test with us. We put a glossary of STD terms on our site to help you understand the phrases that are typically used in reference to STDs and testing. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations, you'll get your money back.
We screen for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. Nobody has a more sophisticated Eugene STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Eugene, Oregon Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Thanks to the federal government and the Oregon department of health, data is available about Eugene STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- Men who have sex with men make up 71% of reported HIV cases in Oregon.
- Rates of Chlamydia are highest among women living in Oregon.
- People 50 years or older in Oregon have the most inaccurate perception of STD/HIV risk infection.
- Men living in Oregon are 7 times more likely to be infected with HIV than women.
- At least 35% of men with reported cases of gonorrhea reported having sex with other men in 2011
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.