Low-Cost STD testing Centers
For your convenience, our testing process is quick and simple. Our affordably priced STD testing is the best value in 97404. Our network of nearby 97404 testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of STD test results.
We put a glossary of STD terminology on our website to help you understand the lingo that are typically used in reference to sexually transmitted diseases and testing. Every one of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases are covered when you test with us. As long as you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations, you'll receive your money back.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 97404 area. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Eugene STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours.
STD Statistics for Eugene, Oregon
An STD test in Eugene is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in Oregon have risen tremendously over the past few years.
- In Oregon in 2011, Blacks accounted for 391.4 per 100,000 people for gonorrhea infections.
- The counties in Oregon with the highest chlamydia infections are Jefferson, Multnomah and Marion.
- In 2011, the annual rate of gonorrhea among men with HIV was 30 times higher than among the general population in Oregon.
- People 50 years or older in Oregon have the most inaccurate perception of STD/HIV risk infection.
- In 2011, men residing in Oregon between the ages 25-64 were more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
If you are sexually active and don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who get infected with an STD every year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as dental dams.