Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 97401 area. Our testing locations are CLIA-certified to ensure test accuracy. We guarantee that our easy testing process is a snap to complete.
Receive your money back if you must cancel your testing before visiting a testing center. When you choose to test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be screened for all common STDs, not just a few. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our website.
We will never give your results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. You can trust us to keep your test results private by sending it by email only to the address you give us. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Eugene, Oregon
Every sexually active resident of Oregon is at risk for getting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Eugene resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- In Multnomah County in 2011, there were 15.8 cases per 100,000 people with syphilis diagnoses.
- 38% of men who used injection drugs and were diagnosed with HIV between 2006-2010 were diagnosed with AIDS within a year.
- Whites accounted for 69% of new HIV diagnosis in Oregon in 2012.
- Oregon reported 39 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people residing in the state in 2011.
- 55% of people living with HIV in Oregon resided in Multnomah County when they were diagnosed.
Many people in Oregon are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is estimated that as many as a quarter of all sexually active people in Eugene have an STD. Embarrassment is a major reason why many people do not get tested.