Convenient STD Testing
We created our testing process to eliminate awkward personal questions. While our competitors charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. To safeguard your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement.
Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our clients leave on our site. Our counselors are available to answer all of your STD-related questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Our encrypted checkout process is completely safe and secure.
We do not notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be emailed quickly. We send all test results to everyone via email.
STD Data for Eugene, Oregon
Yearly reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Oregon with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Eugene. If you don't get educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual health.
- HIV in Oregon has continued to increase, nearly doubling from 2,748 in 1997 to 5,576 in 2012.
- At least 35% of men with reported cases of gonorrhea reported having sex with other men in 2011
- 39% of HIV positive people in Oregon were diagnosed while in the late stage of the disease.
- Nearly half of the people that were diagnosed with HIV in Oregon were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their first diagnosis.
- People with HIV who used injection drugs are more likely than others to have advanced disease at the time of diagnosis.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are FDA-approved, unlike other STD testing companies.