Local Same-Day STD Testing
We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test. All payments to STDcheck.com will appear as FPK Services on your statement to safeguard your privacy. We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our comprehensive STD test panel the way other online testing services do.
Pay for your STD testing with credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts. Our testing centers are used by hospitals and doctors because they are the most reliable available for STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the mandate we use to keep your private information safe and confidential.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both infections in urine. When the time comes for you to test for sexually transmitted diseases in the 34135 area, STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Estero STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results emailed to you very fast.
STI Rate for Estero, Florida
Infection rates are just one of the kinds of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Estero each year. Taking STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
Many common sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Being a Florida resident makes it necessary that you commit to regular STD testing.