Confidential STD Testing
All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com show up as FPK Services on your financial statement. Our competitors do not check for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. We will not ask you awkward questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all.
While you wait for your results, you can call us anytime to receive a status update. Each and every one of our test locations in the area of Escondido are conveniently located. Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD testing you need.
We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest lab to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Escondido, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDS in California and Escondido. Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
Because some sexually transmitted diseases show no symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD without knowing. Many STDs can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to spread them throughout Escondido. Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.