Same-Day Private STD Testing
All of our tests are simple, using only a blood or urine sample. If you are positive for an STD in Escondido, California, our doctors may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment. Get the fastest treatment available for certain diseases, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Escondido, California.
Get your money back if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our website. When you decide to take an STD test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be screened for all common STDs, not just a few.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for testing centers in your neighborhood. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we designed our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Our labs screen for many diseases and others in the lab will not know why you are there.
Escondido, California STD Rate
If you have not gotten informed about STDs, you are playing with fire. The health department of California publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Escondido and the state as a whole.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the US, affecting millions each year. Half of all adults in America will get an STD during their lifetime.