Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
No extra paperwork to complete once you place your order. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Avoid an inconvenient or embarrassing visit to a doctor's office with our 16507 STD testing.
Get the highest level of security for your private information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Choose from an assortment of payment options, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Get tested for sexually transmitted diseases in the same testing centers that hospitals in your area use to process their tests.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the body with fast results. STDcheck.com makes Erie STD testing fast. With many testing locations in the 16507 area, it is easy to get STD testing. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience.
Erie, Pennsylvania STD Information
Thanks to the federal government and the Pennsylvania department of health, facts and figures is available about Erie STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
Some sexually transmitted diseases, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very crucial to get diagnosed as soon as possible.