Rapid STD Testing
Same-day STD testing is available with our 16505 STD testing. Many of our 4,000 testing centers across the country are located in Erie, Pennsylvania. Making sure our test results are accurate is very imperative to us so our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process.
All of the test facilities we have around the Erie area are located for your convenience. Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD testing is best for your needs. Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results.
We built our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Finding the closest center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. Our testing centers also tests for other conditions so no one will know why you are there.
Erie, Pennsylvania STD Statistics
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania every year about STD infections and rates in Erie. Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
Use contraceptives and get tested in Erie frequently for the safest sexual well-being routine possible. Studies show that a quarter or more of Pennsylvania adults have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it.