Same-Day STD Testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less Test for STDs in the 98022 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. We do not require additional paperwork once you purchase your testing package.
All of our labs offer the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. All of our STD testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and treatment.
Start your sexually transmitted diseases testing by entering your zip code on our website. We built our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers test for so many conditions (not just STIs) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Enumclaw, Washington STD Statistics
Information is one of the most crucial components of protecting yourself against STDs. If you live in Enumclaw, you have access to reports published each year by the federal government and health department of Enumclaw with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- 7,157 cases of HIV among men in Washington were contracted through male-to-male sexual contact.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, 33.1% of people in Washington who received a positive HIV diagnosis also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- Among the Washington women living with HIV in 2010, 1,079 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the FDA.