Local Private STD Testing
We have over 4,000 STD testing locations to ensure convenient STD testing options in Elgin and throughout Illinois. Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 60120 test locations. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are accurate.
Don't wait for a refund if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our lab- get it in 24 to 48 hours. Choose the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Use our glossary of STD terms as a tool for learning.
We test for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. Our Elgin STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 60120 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Elgin, Illinois
The health department of Illinois and the federal government publish the data they collect about Elgin STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports. Use the information available about how STDs are spread to defend yourself.
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
- At the end of 2010, 72.5% of all males diagnosed with HIV got it through male to male sexual contact.
- The second highest source of HIV infection in Illinois in 2010 was injection drug use.
We offer same-day STD screening in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Elgin, Illinois 60120.