Convenient STD Testing
Our competitors dream of beating our pricing for STD tests in 79912, but they can't. Our local STD testing laboratories around the US are CLIA-certified so you know your results are precise and guaranteed. You will be able to finish our simple testing process in 5 minutes or less and be on your way.
The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our test centers use. Our blog, Exposed, is updated regularly to offer you a resource for informing yourself on STD subjects. Having a healthcare professional monitor the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety.
We designed our testing system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for El Paso, Texas
Getting educated about STDs is the only way to arm yourself against the transfer of STDs. Every year, the federal government and the health department of Texas compile rates of the spread of STDs and HIV in El Paso.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD testing in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in El Paso, Texas 79912.