Local HIV Testing Centers
We never ask embarrassing and upsetting private questions now or at the lab. Know that you are hepatitis A-free today with our exclusive 10-test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list services as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Don't pay more to test for every one of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases when we test for all of them for one low price. Get a refund if you must as long as you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing locations. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn about the lingo used when discussing STDs.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood. STDcheck.com has have the most advanced El Paso STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted infections. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together.
STD Infections Rate for El Paso, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the sexually transmitted disease infection rates and other statistics each year in a report that includes El Paso. If you are not screening for STDs often, you are not keeping control over your sexual health.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
Because some STDs do not show symptoms, it is easy for a Texas resident to have an STD and never know it. Many STDs are spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout El Paso. Some STDs, if never treated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death.