Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 79902 area. Our testing locations are CLIA-certified to ensure test accuracy. We guarantee that our easy testing process is a snap to complete.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, is updated often to help you stay up to date with new developments in STD testing and treatment. A doctor is always on hand to monitor our testing procedures. We use the same tests that clinics and doctors do.
We created our testing system for your maximum comfort. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of centers close to you. Our company conduct tests for other diseases so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about.
STD information for: El Paso, Texas
Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Texas and the federal government collect and discloses data about STD and HIV and their spread in El Paso.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of prophylactics like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for sexually transmitted diseases.