Confidential STD Testing
Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. There is no required visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 79925 area.
The labs we use to process our STD tests are so reputable that local hospitals use them, too. We follow the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can protect your personal information. We give you many ways to purchase your STD tests- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We designed our system to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Locating the nearest center to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you. Because our labs test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for El Paso, Texas
Knowing your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Texas and El Paso.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
Everybody is getting tested for STDs including your friends so why not you?