Confidential STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations make it painless to get tested for STDs in Edmond, Oklahoma. Our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process to ensure the results are correct. Our online STD testing service is the best option for same-day STD testing in 73034.
We use hospital-grade STD tests in our testing centers so you never have to worry whether our testing is worth it. All of our testing is monitored by a doctor to provide the high-quality of our process. Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for information about STD testing and developments.
We will send by email your test results in 24-48 hours after your test. You can download and read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com never adds your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company.
STI Infections Data for Edmond, Oklahoma
The Edmond area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data. Regular STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- In 2011, the percentage of women diagnosed with HIV living in Oklahoma almost reached the national average in females which was 20.9%.
- There were over 300 new cases of HIV reported in Oklahoma in 2011.
- Oklahoma in 2011, exceeded the national average of American Indians who have been diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2010, the ratio of black women to white women living with an HIV diagnosis in Oklahoma was almost 7:1.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of blacks living with an HIV diagnoses is 30.7%.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with available results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.