Same-Day Private STD Testing
You'll never have to participate in complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in East Norristown, Pennsylvania, making treatment quick and convenient. A positive STD test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a referral for a specialist in East Norristown, Pennsylvania.
All of our testing centers offer the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. Use our blog to stay current on STD testing and treatment. All of our testing procedures are supervised by physicians for your safety.
We have the most advanced East Norristown STD testing available today. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing for syphilis is the "gold standard" for syphilis testing in the 19403 area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for East Norristown, Pennsylvania
Any sexually active Pennsylvania resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. East Norristown STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual wellbeing.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new sexually transmitted diseases every year. Don't be another statistic- get tested now. STD testing is the best way to find out what your sexual health is and maintain control of it.