Low-Cost STD testing Centers
For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your monthly statement.
We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel. Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now.
All of our STD tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with educational articles to keep you abreast of the latest in STD testing and treatment. All of our STD tests are the exact ones used by hospitals and physicians.
We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We dispatch all test results by email quickly. You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
East Brunswick, New Jersey STI Information
If you live in East Brunswick, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of East Brunswick with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area. Information is one of the most vital components of protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- 19% of women living with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 were Hispanics.
- Males in the state of New Jersey have accounted for 773 cases of new syphilis infections in 2011.
- 229 primary and secondary syphilis infections were reported in New Jersey in 2012.
- 971 people total in 2011 have been infected with Syphilis.
- 6,231 men were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Jersey in 2011.
STDcheck.com has over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few near you.