Local STD Testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing company offering a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will be shown as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all.
The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terminology helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing prior to stopping by any of our testing centers, we will refund your money within 24 to 48 hours. We do not exclude any of the most recurrent STDs from the STD test packages that we offer, so you'll be checked for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 14052 area. It is essential to test for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. At East Aurora STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most advanced method to look for STDs in blood and urine.
East Aurora, New York STD Statistics
Statistics about STDs in East Aurora get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing regularly is the best decision you can make for your sexual health.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with test results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.