Confidential STD Testing
Our diagnostic specialists have approved our testing process to ensure the results are correct. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country make it straightforward to get tested for STDs in Durham, North Carolina. Our online STD testing service is the best option for same-day STD testing in 27703.
Customers love to talk about the service we provide on our website in reviews and testimonials. We offer a completely safe, secure checkout process. Do not wait to have your STD questions answered- just speak with any of our trained counselors.
Your health insurer will never know about your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results immediately they become available. Test results will be made available on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STI Data for Durham, North Carolina
STD infection numbers in North Carolina are on the rise every year. Get tested in Durham to be certain of your STD status.
- North Carolina ranked 17th in the US for rate of chlamydia per 100,000 people.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
All of our local test locations throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known physicians in your area.