Confidential STD Testing
All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 43016 area. Our testing centers are CLIA-certified to ensure test certainty. We guarantee that our simple testing process is a snap to complete.
Buy STD testing with confidence with our secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. Why keep your STD testing questions to yourself when you can ask one of trained counselors 24/7? The customer reviews and testimonials on our website are a preview of how happy you'll be with our service.
Because our laboratories test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. Locating the nearest test location to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you. We designed our testing procedure to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Dublin, Ohio
Take control of your sexual health with regular STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Dublin area in an annual report.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 137 cases of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis in 2012.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be a statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual well being.